Parent & Mentor Tips
Tips Pre-K: Birth to Pre-School
- Read to your child at least 15 minutes every day.
- Create fun, learning games at home; i.e. naming shapes, colors, letters, etc.
- Provide your child with opportunities to interact with other children their age.
- Support your child in their academic learning with the following tips.
Find Out More »
Middle School: 6th Grade to 8th Grade
- Help your child create a budget, and assist them with managing their money.
- Look into first-year programs to help your child transition into college.
- Encourage your child to make a plan to graduate on time, whether they are attending a 2- or 4-year college. Taking 15 credits per semester will put them on track.